Seeking Help Sony Bravia Android TV

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have Sony Bravia 43" Android TV. I have TS HD

When changing the channel from SD to HD having Dolby audio, the info bar of the TV appears on the top of the screen showing details like 1080i Dolby Audio and time. Earlier when i used to change the channel, no such thing used to come.
Its not confortable coz everytime i change the channel, TS banner comes down and now this info bar also appears on the top.

Any way to disable the same, as earlier it was not appearing, only when i used to change the source or power ON the TV it used to come. Now it comes even when channels are changed.

Its strange actually. When I got the TV the issue was there , then suddenly stopped. Now again its appearing. Wonder if I pressed any button on the TV remote

Its strange actually. When I got the TV the issue was there , then suddenly stopped. Now again its appearing. Wonder if I pressed any button on the TV remote
remote has a dedicated button for this, actually My remote has it. Mine is 32R412b Bravia
i think in your case, the button is interfering with other button...
actually when I press home button , My TV sources got changed from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 means the home button is interfering with source button in my case. I think similarly same thing happens with you

Can you try the mentioned process from that link and let us know. No harm in trying!!

I went to channel setup in settings. Its not highlighted. Cannot access, it says scan for channels, I guess its for analogue cable
definitely it will not work. the option only be available for analogue Cable and for terrestrial antenna user...

There is a Audio button on remote. On HD channels if I press I get "this feature is not available". On SD channel I get no such message and the info bar appears when pressed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock