Seeking Help Sony Bravia Android TV

Some Features On Sony Remote Can't Work Some Time I Feel Because I Have Sony Music System Same Button Have In My Remote You Asked I Press Many Time But Can't Happen

only possible solution look like u have to first dispair your TV remote with your TS remote and Repair again

Are u sure that the issue is coz of TS remote, as i dont use TS remote as universal
oh then your tv remote problem I think. how old r your remote??
as I told earlier I faced similar kinda issue, when I press HOME button, 'Source' option appear on TV. I think similar kinda issue that is.
and no other way is there to manually stop that from appearing. In my case that black bar only came when I change source or Turn TV On. or when I manually press the button. Usually it contain Source name/type, Resolution details and Date & time, audio details

Somehow i got access to this setting. I turned it OFF. Now no info appears. Only HDMI 1 and time appears when STB is turned off or on that all. rest issue solved.
Glad that the issue is resolved!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock