Good News Purchased Sony Bravia XR-65X90K TV

Congrats sir...

Listed price is 2.3Lakhs, but you bought for just Rs1.3L, wow you have got wonderful bargaining skills ji.

I don't think this setting is part of Netflix. When you play the Dolby vision content, automatically tv picture settings will have different Dolby modes according to the content.
In FTS it's not avail in Netflix too... I think only Sony have this Netflix calibration settings...

@Mr.Bhat can you please tell me if your Sony TV has Google TV OS 11 and if you open youtube and select 4k resolution in any video especially those travelling videos like SWITZERLAND 4k OR Dubai 4k video, does the face colours turn reddish when you select 4k resolution ????
Can you please check it on your TV. It will be of great help.

@Mr.Bhat can you please tell me if your Sony TV has Google TV OS 11 and if you open youtube and select 4k resolution in any video especially those travelling videos like SWITZERLAND 4k OR Dubai 4k video, does the face colours turn reddish when you select 4k resolution ????
Can you please check it on your TV. It will be of great help.
It's OS 10 version..
It's not turning to reddish..

fkHSns1.jpg

wQZDAQo.jpg
K8WnM2y.jpg
gUgr1ut.jpg

Thanks a lot sir for your response
I believe that's a bug in OS 11
Try by changing Tint..i think it's in Red by default...change to Green or Blue according to ur likings...i changed to Green...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock