Root and Any way to lock to 1800mhz/2300mhz band on Jio ?

thegreat

Reaction score
Is there any way to make LYF Flame1 mobile to lock to a particular band like 1800/2300 ?? And is there any way to root Lyf Flame 1

First of all I need to get locked to 1800/2100 because though 850 band gives better coverage but poor speed. at the same place of my house I am getting 8 mbps on 1800 but only 1 mbps when I get latched to 850.

The recent version of netvelocity have the option to lock to a band but its giving a error its not supported by the model.

Sarkar said:
You need to get into Engineering mode and edit there

The hidden settings which is accessed through shortcode too dont have the way to set that.. Also the enterprise version of netvelocity too don't help on fixing to a band

Currently reliance jio using only 2300/mhz spectrum later they will upgrade to 1800 & 850/mhz spectrum respectively than which band coverage is better in ur area tat band will automatically set in ur phone

All bands are currently active in all circles.
The automatic latching isn't efficient because if I get 110dB @ 1800 and 105dB @850 then mobile will latch to 850. But 1800 though with less coverage will provide much higher speed than 850.

thegreat said:
All bands are currently active in all circles.
The automatic latching isn't efficient because  if I get 110dB @ 1800 and 105dB @850 then mobile will latch to 850. But 1800 though with less coverage will provide much higher speed than 850.

Jio is developing an app to do that, it is currently in testing and will be released to public soon. Not sure if it requires root access though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock