OTT:- Is There any way to Watch ICC T20 World Cup in 4K ?

Meanwhile F1 needs a new streaming partner like Netflix or Amazon. You will always find people complaining about the PQ. To top of it all they air ads inbetween race.

I agree it is still the most popular football league in the country. The competitors also got Champions League and FIFA rights.
Star didn't bid for UCL only because it was too arrogant to think that its plate was more than full.FIFA rights only gets the viewers to glue to tv once in 4 years .
This is from a website
Sony renewed its contract with UEFA for the 2018-21 cycle at a lower price due to the lack of interest from other networks. This time around, the renewal of the rights negotiation process with Sony could not yield desired results, as UEFA decided to go to the market and initiated the tender process. This led to fierce competition between Sony, Viacom 18, Euro Sports (Discovery) and FanCode.

Star didn't bid for UCL only because it was too arrogant to think that its plate was more than full.FIFA rights only gets the viewers to glue to tv once in 4 years .
This is from a website
Sony renewed its contract with UEFA for the 2018-21 cycle at a lower price due to the lack of interest from other networks. This time around, the renewal of the rights negotiation process with Sony could not yield desired results, as UEFA decided to go to the market and initiated the tender process. This led to fierce competition between Sony, Viacom 18, Euro Sports (Discovery) and FanCode.
There was sudden growth in football viewership post summer 2021. You can see they have added Bundesliga. Earlier they were letting go of UEFA events. I don't think they will renew at the same price. in the next auctions. Meanwhile FIFA still has more offering than you think. I agree most viewership comes around the World Cup. But you got some qualifiers, friendly matches, U-17 and U-19 world cups and FIFA Club World Cup.

There was sudden growth in football viewership post summer 2021. You can see they have added Bundesliga. Earlier they were letting go of UEFA events. I don't think they will renew at the same price. in the next auctions. Meanwhile FIFA still has more offering than you think. I agree most viewership comes around the World Cup. But you got some qualifiers, friendly matches, U-17 and U-19 world cups and FIFA Club World Cup.
Despite being an ardent football fan i rarely watch qualifiers due to their ungodly hours and in most cases the teams are so unevenly matched.I may be wrong but i think that this holds good for majority of football fans.If you ask me getting rights for Serie A and Ligue 1 doesn't make any difference.At present PL has only rival i.e La Liga.

This is the reason why I prefer to illegally stream sky sports cricket, despite having Hotstar, and the cherry on top is,I am getting a relatively ad free experience which I don’t get even if I pay for add free on Hotstar
Illegal streaming should not be encouraged here...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock