OTT:- Is There any way to Watch ICC T20 World Cup in 4K ?

Don't expect anything from outdated service like Disney+ Hotstar. It is a waterdowned version to Disney+. This is why everyone hates when Star gets the rights. Sony charges same as Hotstar subscription. There are some shortcomings when it comes to UI which they make-up with great streaming experience.

While we can criticize Hotstar for being outdated among others,it cannot be denied that they offer not just sports but so many other things in the package.For example,the cost of watching just PL football covering matches shown on Sky and BT Sports is 58 pds/week,if someone wants to watch the matches owned by Amazon they have to pay extra.Compare this with Hotstar.

While we can criticize Hotstar for being outdated among others,it cannot be denied that they offer not just sports but so many other things in the package.For example,the cost of watching just PL football covering matches shown on Sky and BT Sports is 58 pds/week,if someone wants to watch the matches owned by Amazon they have to pay extra.Compare this with Hotstar.
Have you compared it with the existing competitor in the country? Viacom has Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, NBA, FIFA rights. They charge ₹299. Sony has rights of all UEFA Events, UFC, WWE etc. and charges ₹999. We always have a single broadcaster/streamer going for the rights. We never had pay per view concept. So no point of comparison with Sky, BT and Amazon. On top of that Hotstar has ads even on the most expensive plan. If competitors can offer 4K. Can't see why they can't offer 4K.

Have you compared it with the existing competitor in the country? Viacom has Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, NBA, FIFA rights. They charge ₹299. Sony has rights of all UEFA Events, UFC, WWE etc. and charges ₹999. We always have a single broadcaster/streamer going for the rights. We never had pay per view concept. So no point of comparison with Sky, BT and Amazon. On top of that Hotstar has ads even on the most expensive plan. If competitors can offer 4K. Can't see why they can't offer 4K.
Hostar offers PL,F1 etc.Do you have any idea of how the viewrship of PL compares to the other league you mentioned?What is the cost of acquisition of PL rights?I am going to compare Hotstar with Voot and SonyLiv the day they reach its level.

Hostar offers PL,F1 etc.Do you have any idea of how the viewrship of PL compares to the other league you mentioned?What is the cost of acquisition of PL rights?I am going to compare Hotstar with Voot and SonyLiv the day they reach its level.
I agree it is still the most popular football league in the country. The competitors also got Champions League and FIFA rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock