Any way to stop BSNL Data Alert Spam SMSes?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 9,077
Dear friend, Please try this .
Go to SIM Services menu, in BSNL BUZZ go to Activation menu and select Deactivate to deactivate the service. You can reactivate the service at any time by going in to BSNL BUZZ select Activation option and select Activate.

Why should i stop DND bro? I would end up getting lot of spam unwanted calls then.
I have also received a lot of unwanted SMS in my BSNL sim, bro. I asked with a BSNL technician. He given this to me. I done the now I free from those types of SMS.

I have also received a lot of unwanted SMS in my BSNL sim, bro. I asked with a BSNL technician. He given this to me. I done the now I free from those types of SMS.
Bro as @Abhi said you probably asking me to start DND. Its already enabled. It is just BSNL itself spamming on my number. Irony is the operator itself doing it not telemarketers.

Bro as @Abhi said you probably asking me to start DND. Its already enabled. It is just BSNL itself spamming on my number. Irony is the operator itself doing it not telemarketers.
I think they are already bankrupted and that's why they are doing this..

:no2: @mmadhankumar bro I admire your courage but I think you are underestimating the power(capabilities) of BSNL...:nj:

lol bro i was just teasing @Bapun Raz bro.. i am a long term user of bsnl broadband service at both home and my shop.. i dont underestimate them.. :no2: :no2: :no2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock