Any way to stop BSNL Data Alert Spam SMSes?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 9,080
@Bapun Raz bro, did you try to remove the internet settings for the sim (APN for Mobile data and MMS) ?. Hope it helps.

Bro, there's a way to deactivate data
START to 1925

Internet will not work if you aren't subscribed to any data pack. If there's no data pack, internet will not work so, they shouldn't send any SMS related to data usage :unsure:

I am also having same problem And i contacted to Bsnl cc but no response and After that i got solution. Deactive GPRS by send message (GPRSD to 53733 ) After that Receive SMS like this ( Message that,”GPRS has been provisioned”.Within 48 hours you will get a GPRS deactivation confirmation message )
auhjs6K.png

Bro, there's a way to deactivate data
START to 1925

Internet will not work if you aren't subscribed to any data pack. If there's no data pack, internet will not work so, they shouldn't send any SMS related to data usage :unsure:
I used that but didn't worked. Internet usage SMSes still came.
@Bapun Raz bro, did you try to remove the internet settings for the sim (APN for Mobile data and MMS) ?. Hope it helps.
Even after deleting APN such SMSes is still coming bro.
I am also having same problem And i contacted to Bsnl cc but no response and After that i got solution. Deactive GPRS by send message (GPRSD to 53733 ) After that Receive SMS like this ( Message that,”GPRS has been provisioned”.Within 48 hours you will get a GPRS deactivation confirmation message )
auhjs6K.png
I SMSed. Will confirm if it works. Thanks!

This is the only workaround. Nothing else works. I changed my phone and again APNs got added and even if i don't turn on the internet i am getting those spam again and again now.

Bro plz try this a time.
Go to message . And select the right side menu and go settings.

uM7gmSV.png

Then select advance. And go with spam protection.

pw3M6M0.png

And enable it.

9Tpq7t4.png

BSNL does not only spam by sending data alert.They also have many more.
Earlier when I had BSNL postpaid sim,they used to charge me more by a service "cricket alert"(rs 30 per month).I tried to disconnect it several times.But It didn't stopped.Finally I left postpaid and adopted a prepaid sim.Now,If I recharge rs 30 and call only one time,They will say "balance finished.Rechaege rs 100".

I am just Fed up of BSNL.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock