Is there any way to check internet connectivity which i am getting is reliable or not?

• Thread starter A^00P
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 606

A^00P

Reaction score
Is there any was to collect logs to determine whethere internet connectivity which i am getting is reliable or apart form online speed test like ookla ?
I am asking because i have observed that in night specially post 12.00 am i have observed that my internet connection is no reliable .When i see any content on OTT it starts buffering or was not able to connect , getting disconnected frequently .Even now there was frequent disconnection and had to use mobile hotspot to make post.I have to collect evidence before i make formal complaint to ISP
if i asked my service provider he will always say its perfect
Here is screen post of internet speed, ping to google

Last edited:
Bufferbloat test is another way apart from speed tests to check whether you have reliable internet connectivity or not.

This is the link to the Bufferbloat test tool: Bufferbloat and Internet Speed Test - Waveform

I THANKS but this works if your internet is connected but what about case where your internet connectivity is so poor that event this websites cannot be connected so any app/applications which can work offline.

I have observed that in night possible post 11.00 pm internet becomes unavailable .even is its shows connected website cannot be connected or its kept buffering

You can look into the router's system logs. It should record the details you are looking for. Also some ISPs will record the uptime on their dashboard you can check there too, where it shows the session start and end timings which would reflect the down time or the time when you turn off the router.

Apart from this you can also manually check for connection diagnostics whenever you feel a downtime.

An screenshot from my router for example...

Screenshot-20240601-190351.png

And a screenshot from my previous ISP, Railwire dashboard...

Screenshot-20240601-192549.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock