Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Can the Jio provided router be managed like other routers for scheduling the access times, mac address blocking etc?
Jio fiber router has both 2.4 and 5.0 bands but range is not
good even 30 feet range my LG Smart TV (mainly TV devices ) does not get good signal.
so i am using a tenda router to exte3bd the range

using myjio app you can block or allow any device on your network in a tap.
also has full fledged router portal and has all options you have on any other
router.

Hi.! Can anyone confirm whether the Netflix plan upgrade is working with Jio Fiber.?

I am using Jio Fiber with a 1499rs plan. The plan has Netflix Basic subscription included. I used to change it every month while recharging to Netflix Standard. It should cost 150rs extra but was never charged.

From last month, The plan change is not working. After changing to Netflix Standard, the plan gets degraded to Basic in 30 minutes. Same this month.

Today I surprised to note that in my Jio STB Amazon Prime video not working. My Plan is Rs 999/= in which I suppose to get all apps except Netflix. On checking I found info from their help page that the Prime Video is free only for 12 months from the date of activation and after that I have to pay subscription amount separately. Feeling bad about the JIO
That's bad, all other apps are working fine?

That's bad, all other apps are working fine?
Ofcourse other apps working. But I am unhappy over the Lionsgate Play. Hell lot of diff between Jio-Lionsgate and Android-Lionsgate. May contents and multi audio feed missing in Jio-Lionsgate

Ofcourse other apps working. But I am unhappy over the Lionsgate Play. Hell lot of diff between Jio-Lionsgate and Android-Lionsgate. May contents and multi audio feed missing in Jio-Lionsgate
Yes, I agree. Im also facing same issue with Lionsgate content offering for jio.

FYI
Hotstar VIP (activated through Jio Fiber) customers can now access all English content as well. There will be no change in the Hotstar subscription's validity.

I am an existing subscriber of Jio STB plan. How will the new Hotstar plans impact me?​

There will not be any change in your existing subscription. You will now have full access to all Disney+ Hotstar content on our platform.

Source:

As far as I know , Jio fiber has mostly underground cabling not running thru electrical poles. Certainly not this thick cable running to anyones house. This seems some kind of meme? Lol… fibre cables can not be joined like this 🙃
No, they have cabling through electrical poles as well. And, they actually do this as I have seen this happening locally also.

I agree. This is a meme material but sadly it's real.

If you check the Tweet thread, it has Jio responding to the user as well.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock