Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Why JIO Team is considering 2 Blocks in Same apartment as "Different Building" so as to provide only OTT Benefits instead of providing Unlimited data @ 150 Mbps free for 30 Days.Are a mistake from Jio Fiber Technical Team.
Bro, anyone has ida.

Why JIO Team is considering 2 Blocks in Same apartment as "Different Building" so as to provide only OTT Benefits instead of providing Unlimited data @ 150 Mbps free for 30 Days.Are a mistake from Jio Fiber Technical Team.
Bro, anyone has ida.
Obviously it's a different building bro .. for us it's same building but not for them .. they only consider the structure not a boundary of the society (Apartment)

Obviously it's a different building bro .. for us it's same building but not for them .. they only consider the structure not a boundary of the society (Apartment)
Then for individual houses, the referral has no meaning. :lol: :lol: Although for me as per the local JIO guy it is valid within my colony boundary.

Then for individual houses, the referral has no meaning. :lol: :lol: Although for me as per the local JIO guy it is valid within my colony boundary.
Hmm then its purely based on Jio Store guys my experience in my flat is stated like that above post my flat also have 2 blocks one of my neighbour refered the person in another block

That's not how the referral works for Jio. I got connection installed for my home in other city and referred using my Jio fiber number. Got one month for my old connection and one month 150 Mbps with OTT benefits for new connection. But you will have to recharge any commercial plan to use that referral voucher.

590Kpid.jpg

Last edited:
Jio Fiber is slow compared to BSNL in my area. I got that trial connection from Jio for 1 month, used it and live sports streaming on many OTT are buffering. That didn't happen in BSNL Fiber. Speed and PQ quality was always good. 😶 /BSNL was on 30 Mbps plan while Jio is in '150 Mbps'.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock