Seeking Help Regarding Fraud By Drtrust.in

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I ordered Dr Trust USA Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer 603 IR Scanner Thermal PRO by Paying Rs. 2449 On 16 May 2021 @ 09:55 AM from that day continuously contacting them there Call Centre Say that Your Product already Dispatched from Our Side but from Twitter Support Team they Replied On 17 and 18 May that order will be dispatched today. But this is a Necessary Product so I want to Cancel that Product and want a full refund. I approached them through Email but they didn't Respond after that I filed a complaint against them on National Consumer Helpline. After that again they Replied that Already Shipped. So, I asked them for Details after that they go to Deep Silence Mode. I also contacted Bluedart they Say didn't Receive any Physical Package. Now I exposed them. After that, they Blocked Me on Twitter.
This Is Purely a Huge Fraduntel Issue. Please Help Me Regarding this Issue.
See Attachments: Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Last edited:
That's insane. You tweeted?
Hmm, I have no option because their call centre saying something, twitter support have own answer & Bluedart Saying not found.
Their answer is the same on mail "The product has been shipped.If you wish for a refund please let us know.Kindly do not accept the package and once it will be reached back to our warehouse we will initiate the refund process.Appreciate your patience as we know the criticality of this product."
Not Answer Regarding this Issue "Tracking details saying not found" From 16 May 2021.

Last edited:
Hmm, I have no option because their call centre saying something, twitter support have own answer & Bluedart Saying not found.
Their answer is the same on mail "The product has been shipped.If you wish for a refund please let us know.Kindly do not accept the package and once it will be reached back to our warehouse we will initiate the refund process.Appreciate your patience as we know the criticality of this product."
Not Answer Regarding this Issue "Tracking details saying not found" From 16 May 2021.
May be the retailer alloted a tracking number but not picked up by courier.

May be the retailer alloted a tracking number but not picked up by courier.
Then I am not Only One Many Users On Twitter Complaining Regarding This Issue And this Is Not My Fault. Then If Not Pickup Done By Courier Then Why they are Saying from 18 May On Mail that Product is Already Shipped from their Side?
Because there Company Policy is that Only You Cancel Your Order If Product is In Processing Mode. So, They always Say Shipped. And Now If you want to Cancel then You have to Refuse take Package from courier After the Product Reached their warehouse then they Refund you by Cutting Courier Charges.

Last edited:
It is standard procedure I think if the product is being delivered by a third party courier service. Maybe because BlueDart, Expressbees, etc. don't update tracking details until it has been picked up or reached their warehouse, however, seller can show product as shipped if he placed request to their courier partner and got tracking number. This happens on Amazon as well if order is getting shipped by third party, although they don't deduct shipping cost on returning the parcel.

vaRUIXT.jpg

7WcrSNi.jpg

It is standard procedure I think if the product is being delivered by a third party courier service. Maybe because BlueDart, Expressbees, etc. don't update tracking details until it has been picked up or reached their warehouse, however, seller can show product as shipped if he placed request to their courier partner and got tracking number. This happens on Amazon as well if order is getting shipped by third party, although they don't deduct shipping cost on returning the parcel.

vaRUIXT.jpg

7WcrSNi.jpg
No But in My Case They Didn't. Because after so many complaints They Change Bluedart to Delhivery after this when Delhivery Picked Up Package then I received Invoice and Shipped Mail From Dr Trust and after Few Hours Even they also Showed Status as Pickup Done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock