Seeking Help Scammer called in name of flipkart

ROHITrj07

Reaction score
Yesterday i posted on my X about flipkart issue and my order id was there in post after posting it immediately i recived a call in afternoon he said he is from flipkart and he is calling me because of my post he asked me to Confirm last 4 digits of order id wich i did and asked me how i paid for my order i said upi and then he said i have to do a video call meeting with flipkart customer care to resolve that issue i said no and he said okay and i ended call. this post was about cashback wich i didn't get so i thought they are just fooling people by there offers but same evening i got a call from flipkart she said she is calling because of my post i said why are you calling me again when i said i dont want that cashback she said flipkart has not contacted me today maybe some scammer has called you when i checked on truecaller that male person who called me in afternnon was reported scammer in truecaller and evening call was from flipkart i deleted that post yesterday is there anything to worry about as he asked me about how i paid for order.

You shouldn't have posted your Order ID or contact details publicly.

You shouldn't have posted your Order ID or contact details publicly.
only order id was there nothing else details of mine. i posted this issue here to get advive. what to do now because he aaked about how i paid for order this this is only issue now should i complain anywhere now. i didn't pay from my main bank ac upi.

only order id was there nothing else details of mine. i posted this issue here to get advive. what to do now because he aaked about how i paid for order this this is only issue now should i complain anywhere now. i didn't pay from my main bank ac upi.
You can report to cyber police and get their account flagged.

Remove any automatic save of UPI( if you have done) in your Flipkart account. Some days watch for your mobile number for any messages of any OTP etc or UPI debit( automatic Request money through UPI ) which you have not done ((99.999% this will not happen only in cases of fraud or anyhow your bank details or UPI got exposed ) ,this is only for safety . Also don't click any suspicious links on sms or email .That's it

Last edited:
Moral of the story : Don't post order related information on social media. Flipkart or any other platforms are filled with bunch of employees having lots of assigned devices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock