Seeking Help Refunded Money got debited AGAIN!!

they can't debit the money directly from your Bank Account without your permission.
here's the interesting thing that happened.. the same amount got debited by the same account which gave me the refund BUT the transaction is NO WHERE!! No transaction ID on PayPal or via SMS, only SMS I got that the same amount got re-debited and found on statement that it was debited by the same account that gave me refund.

here's the interesting thing that happened.. the same amount got debited by the same account which gave me the refund BUT the transaction is NO WHERE!! No transaction ID on PayPal or via SMS, only SMS I got that the same amount got re-debited and found on statement that it was debited by the same account that gave me refund.
So, no SMS or Transaction Details on PayPal? :unsure:

read the post carefully! I said I cancelled my order, then the amount got refunded to my bank account. BUT the same amount got debited again, from my BANK!!

I have read it. You make payment via PayPal you get an instant 100%voucher upto 500rs in your email. After you get the voucher you did cancel the order. Those who have done that used the amount somewhere else and only their accounts were blocked for suspecious transactions. But in your case you left the amount in the account and so when your account was identified they revoked the transactions.

I have seen a lot of people doing it and is strictly against these people who takes undue advantage of an offer.

payment via PayPal you get an instant 100%voucher upto 500rs in your email.
no, I did not get any vouchers.
you did cancel the order.
the reason behind cancellation is the order's arrival date was showing too late and I was about to move out of Kolkata in next few days
But in your case you left the amount in the account and so when your account was identified they revoked the transactions.
bro a request, stop assuming too much!

So, no SMS or Transaction Details on PayPal? :unsure:
There is transaction details on Paypal about debit on 22nd february, and then refunding the amount on 28th February.
BUT no transaction details about re-debiting the refunded amount!
only SMS from Bank that the amount was debited, checked statement, found it was done by the same account that gave me the refund!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock