Don't Use Ola Money

Solutions
Reaction score
04 December 2019 : I purchased something from 1mg and Pay via Ola Money Postpaid. On same day 1mg refund me Partial amount due to some reason and also same-day Razorpay sent me mail that 1mg Refunded me. The amount will be reflected in my original payment method in 5-7 days. But after a few days wait I raise Complaint with Ola Money Postpaid 06 December after that On Razorpay 07 December and On 1mg 13 December but every time when I ask status all of them answered me the same thing that is "We are getting this checked with the concerned team with high priority, we will get back to you shortly." So, I today raise a complaint against them on INGRAM | Integrated Grievance Redressal Mechanism after that I also informed them from mail and also from twitter. after that 1mg called me and say that from our side refund is successful on 04 December 2019 and I am sending you a mail with transaction id and refund id. after that razorpay contacted me they said that due to some technical issue on Ola Money Side your refund is failed and our team is actively coordinating with OlaMoney team to resolve your issue, we will get back to you shortly and on-call they also mentioned that we are trying every day to initiate refund but always failed. Ola Money postpaid didn't Contacted me only replied me on twitter that "Hi Rohit, apologies for the delay in the process. Please be informed that we are working on the issue and you will get a response on this by EOD today. Please be rest assured."
After this thing when I see Ola Money Postpaid twitter reply then found many cases this type that peoples are waiting for their refund from many days. So, I am suggesting Please don't use Ola Postpaid service.

After Consumer Helpline Complaint Olamoney Refunded me on 20 December and blame 1mg and Razoroay for this late.

Sorry For Bad English.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock