Seeking Help Refunded Money got debited AGAIN!!

IamTRoy4

Reaction score
I made a purchase on Myntra on 22nd February and paid via PayPal, later I cancelled the order. I got the refund on 28th February. Everything was fine!
BUT on 27th March I got a message that the same amount got debited again, checked the transaction details & saw that the amount got debited by the same account that gave me the refund!
I've contacted Myntra, they said they don't have any policy to debit the already refunded amount again. So I contacted PayPal but my claim got rejected and the case marked as CLOSED.:wall:

..now WHAT can I do? go to Consumer Forum? any suggestions?!
Screenshots: Myntra transaction via PayPal.pdf

I dont know much about paypal. But let me know , refunded Money deposited in your bank account or paypal wallet (something like that) .
If deposited In bank account then how can a third party withdraw with out your consent . You have to lodge a complaint then.
If deposited in wallet than how can again it get debited w/o your consent . Please bring this matter to paypal cc or lodge a complain against them .

I guess it was the cashback voucher which u got. I do know some of those groups wherein people post this as trick. Paypal used to provide 100% cashback for purchase upto 500. Since you have already got the voucher for the same your credited money was debited again. Just because of these cheap tricks genuine buyers are not able to get benefits of the same.

@admins please let us know as how do we deal with these people as they think they can make money with these bugs of the websites as it is completely illegal to do such stuffs.

I guess it was the cashback voucher which u got
read the post carefully! I said I cancelled my order, then the amount got refunded to my bank account. BUT the same amount got debited again, from my BANK!!

How do u pay via Paypal and amount gets directly paid from BANK? Is this some form of UPI Handle?

Also, the second debit on 27-Mar-2020 from your Bank Account, without you initiating any transaction - certainly amounts to fraud. Compare the description in Bank Statement for both days- is it exactly the same?

If you paid using Paypal, then you will get the refund amount on your Paypal Account, not Bank Account directly. And then the next day the Balance will get transferred automatically from your Paypal Account to Bank Account.

I think that's what happened. The amount was refunded (credited) to you in your Paypal Account, and then it got transferred (debited) from your Paypal Account to your Bank Account.

And also, they can't debit the money directly from your Bank Account without your permission.

How do u pay via Paypal and amount gets directly paid from BANK?
I paid by Visa Debit card which is added on my Paypal account
Compare the description in Bank Statement for both days- is it exactly the same?
check the screenshots I've attached, both refund & debit were done by the SAME account!!

the customer service has no clue what really happened..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock