Seeking Help Paytm kyc issue

• Thread starter Mr monk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,324

Mr monk

Banned
Reaction score
Hello friends since rbi guidline came to end for online payment wallets kyc , after multiple attempts to kyc through paytm app were failed , today I went to a near mobile shop to kyc my paytm account . I got surprised by the message that my aadhar was already been attached to a different paytm account .
Since I have only one paytm account and mobile no that I use for paytm goes back to 10 years , i feel my aadhar details have been compromised

Kindly suggest what are the options before me

Last edited:
Hello friends since rbi guidline came to end for online payment wallets kyc , after multiple attempts to kyc through paytm app were failed , today I went to a near mobile shop to kyc my paytm account . I got surprised by the message that my aadhar was already been attached to a different paytm account .
Since I have only one paytm account and mobile no that I use for paytm goes back to 10 years , i feel my aadhar details have been compromised

Kindly suggest what are the options before me
Raise a compliance to the support team.one doudt did you ever change your phone no linked to Aadhar

@Mr monk bro

The 'Aadhaar Authentication History' option on the UIDAI website allows you to check where your Aadhaar number was used for authentication. You can also register a complaint with the authority if you find some suspicious activity involving your details.

Here are the steps:
1. Go to the UIDAI website and click on Aadhaar Authentication History option under Aadhaar Services section on the homepage.
2. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the security code in designated fields. Then, click on Generate OTP.
3. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. On entering this, you can select which type of authentication you want to check from All, Biometrics, Demographics, OTP, Demographic & Biometric, Biometric & OTP, and Demographic & OTP.
4. The UIDAI website provides authentication history of the preferred option for the past seven months. You can also view history for a specific period too.
5. A new OTP will be sent to your phone number which leads to detailed authentication history of the selected dates. If you find something off in these records, you can file a complaint with UIDAI by dialling 1947.

@Mr monk bro

The 'Aadhaar Authentication History' option on the UIDAI website allows you to check where your Aadhaar number was used for authentication. You can also register a complaint with the authority if you find some suspicious activity involving your details.
Bro it's asking for otp but no otp message in coming to my mobile .
I verified my mobile no. Its showing my no last digit correctly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock