Seeking Help airtel_presence's issue resolution standards falling.

maniotf

Reaction score
I was unable to add my UPI ID on the airtel thanks app for autopay. Just DMed airtel_presence on Twitter. Please see their frustrating/hilarious responses. There is no one representative assigned to particular issue, hence why this ping-pong happens.

ME: I'm unable to add PAYZAPP UPI ID in airtel thanks app, for auto-pay, as it is 2 characters only after the @ symbol. Please fix this. Sharing screenshot.

AT: We would request you to please elaborate on which app you are trying to add the upi for auto payment and also share your contact number so that we can check the details and can help you further. Thank you, P.

ME: Both are already mentioned. App name is PAYZAPP. Contact number is 7xxxx...

AT: No worries, we are getting this checked. Thanks, M.

As checked our system, based on RBI guidelines, your existing auto-pay got de-registered. Hence, auto debit for your Airtel number will not be processed until further notice. You can pay your bill through Airtel Thanks App or Airtel website. We will communicate to you once the new auto-pay registration/debit flow is ready. Thank you. M

ME: I have not registered for auto-pay yet. How is de-registration possible?

AT: We are here to help you, please log in to the Airtel Thanks app and go to Payment Settings, where you will find 'Enabled Autopay.' Please disable Autopay in the Thanks app. Hope this helps. Thanks, N.

ME: Arey see my question properly

AT: Allow us to get this checked. Thanks, N.

As inform earlier, if you want to reactive Auto pay. please log in to the Airtel Thanks app and go to Payment Settings, where you will find 'Enabled Autopay.' Please disable Autopay in the Thanks app. Thanks, N.

ME: Arey the issue is I'm not able to register!!!! UPI ID input is not accepting and verify button is not activating. This should be fixed by airtel thanks app team!!

AT: Apologies for the ordeal, we would request you to share the screenshot of the error you are facing while generating UPI id so that we can assist on priority. Thank you, R.

ME: Screenshot above.

AT: We would request you to uninstall and reinstall the Airtel thanks app and check once if still the issue persists do write us back. Thank you, R.

ME: Issue persists even after uninstall and reinstall. But why is this asked? Have you people understood my concern?

AT: We are here to help you. Kindly share the error screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly. Thanks, P.

ME: Have you guys gone crazy??? Why can't you see above?? How many times should I repeat same thing again????

AT: Allow us to get this checked for you. Thanks, V.

We are here to help you. Kindly share the error screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly. Thanks, Varun.

ME: Quotes previous messages with screenshot

(One week later, still there is no call from them. And I'm on ₹499 postpaid that provides PRIORITY SERVICE)

ME: What a waste of my time!!

AT: As checked our system, based on RBI guidelines, your existing auto-pay got de-registered. Hence, auto debit for your Airtel number will not be processed until further notice. You can pay your bill through Airtel Thanks App or Airtel website. We will communicate to you once the new auto-pay registration/debit flow is ready. Thank you, A.

ME: .....

Really pathetic, This should just be a small fix from app developers, why this is not understandable?

AT: Kindly give us a chance by sharing the concern so that it can be addressed immediately. Thanks, J.

ME: No. Your job is to look at conversation history and get back with a fix.

Still there is no response. airtel social media team's standards have gone downhill, compared to initial years. It's another 198/121 now. I also sent an email to their social care, and also have low rating in app store with justification, but that too is of no use. Is there any other way to get app related concerns sorted?

I have no solid suggestion on how to proceed further, but these responses from Airtel are absolutely pathetic & hilarious 🤣 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽

It is as if they either don't have eyesight or a functioning brain. Also it looks like these are bot responses. Also it looks like may be a different person is responding to you each time, and they do not seem to have access to the previous conversations, which is both hilarious and stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

The only suggestions I could offer for taking this along further are:

1) Use the HELP option within the Airtel Thanks app itself & try to get an issue opened.

2) As you wondered, use 198 to raise an issue. Do not hang up the call unless they give you an Issue Id. Demand to be connected to their supervisor if they refuse to register an issue.

Not employees fault. It's designed that away. When they have no solution to some unique problem. You will receive these template type messages. This would've been helpful if Airtel or other telecom/broadband provider would provide app developer's email address. These people on social media are meant to solve your network related and billing related queries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock