Seeking Help Indane LPG cylinder scam

ROHITrj07

Reaction score
Now I got a message saying that an LPG cylinder has been booked from my account, immediately after that I got another message that the cylinder has been delivered but cylinder is not delivered to me before this. It has also happened that I had taken this LPG connection in 2017 and then I had taken just one cylinder and after that from 2023 again I have started taking the cylinder from the connection but in the Indian Oil One app booking history shows I have taken many cylinders from 2017 to 2023.I resumed taking cylinder in 2023, I ignored this thing but now it has come back and now I will have subsidy problem, what should I do now?(in 2017-2023 my mobile number was not registerd so i did not get any notifications like i got today)

Enquire about the issue at the Gas Agency if they don't respond raise a grievance at PGPORRAL.

You can also view your account details & history of cylinders booked by logging into Indane Gas website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock