Seeking Help Paytm kyc issue

• Thread starter Mr monk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,326
Then how any other person can update your Aadhaar number with another account...:unsure:

That same thing I want to know , not sure if they want to prank on me
I had 12k amount . After watching that message i quickly recharged my adtv annual pack and remaining balance transferred to my brother's account

Weird & peculiar issue bro

Contact paytm customer care 011-33996699 (tolled number)

1st ask them what is the issue bro then only we know what is the exact issue

Btwn i have one doubt

Is it one aadhar for one wallet ??

I don't think so coz I linked my Aadhaar more than 4 wallets so what's the big deal ??

Then Why @Mr monk bro received that message

@Mr monk bro if possible can u post that msg snap here by hiding ur personal details

Last edited:
Then how any other person can update your Aadhaar number with another account...:unsure:

Through OTP on mobile registered on Aadhaar. Because if this OTP this verification is called minimum KYC . For full KYC fingerprint is required

Last edited:
Can you login to the uidai website using your mobile number. This is to make sure the mobile number linked to Aadhar is the same one you have right now.

Yes I can bro . I got otp also but 15min late , By the time I had shut down pc . As soon as I got otp , i reopened uidai website and tried to login but it was unsuccessful 2 times . It said 2 login attempts remaining thats when I gave up . Tomorrow by calling adhaar cc i ll find the solution

Btwn i have one doubt

Is it one aadhar for one wallet ??

I don't think so coz I linked my Aadhaar more than 4 wallets so what's the big deal ??

Then Why @Mr monk bro received that message

@Mr monk bro if possible can u post that msg snap here by hiding ur personal details

Don't know bro because it clearly said your adhaar details has been linked with another paytm account.

Tomorrow I'll again go to another mobile shop and will take photo from their mobile

Btw have you linked 4 paytm accounts with one adhaar ?? Or four different wallets with one adhaar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock