New Jio Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

My 399*4
Brother 444*4
Sister in law 444*4
Father 555*4
Mother 49*12 (Safe side)

^ I'm waiting for 10/20/etc. top-up and JioPhone plans specially 49!
Bro what will you do if the Jio speed in your area considerably reduced in future or any other similar circumstances occur?
'Too much of anything is good for nothing'

Last edited:
47 GB for 84 days roughly 0.5 GB per day after paying 410! Then you can use 555 plan in re 505 if use discount voucher. Well playing 95 only to get 1 GB data extra for whole 84 days is not a bad idea either.
If you use ₹50 coupons you can get same plan for ₹350 which is awesome for a user like me who isn't a fan of daily data limit. I sometime need 4 GB data for streaming. Meanwhile I barely use 100 mb data daily.

I hope this price hike can impart atleast 5% reduction in traffic over Jio network. Somebody will move to affordable plans. A small change can bring improvement in network. Even after the introduction of IUC, I felt my data speeds slightly increased.

I hope this price hike can impart atleast 5% reduction in traffic over Jio network. Somebody will move to affordable plans. A small change can bring improvement in network. Even after the introduction of IUC, I felt my data speeds slightly increased.
More users will likely shift to Jio because of
10-20% discounts. You are underestimating Indian public.

More users will likely shift to Jio because of
10-20% discounts. You are underestimating Indian public.
Even though the data consumption seems less than current. I expect many people those who used 149,399(1.5 GB/day) plans etc will use affordable plans. They can't afford 555, 599 plans.

Even though the data consumption seems less than current. I expect many people those who used 149,399(1.5 GB/day) plans etc will use affordable plans. They can't afford 555, 599 plans.
I think now no telco tariff below Rs.550 for 3 mo/84 days.(if BSNL increases)

If I paid ₹149. It won't be much difference for me to pay ₹199. But if I was paying ₹399. ₹555 is too much to ask.
More rural people will shift to Jio and urbans may shift to Airtel, Vodafone and Idea for better speeds.
So you accept that Airtel, Vodafone and Idea has good speed in urban areas?

Meanwhile Airtel, Vodafone and Idea shot itself in the foot by capping the unlimited call minutes. Unlimited calls shouldn't be offered at first place even by Jio. They should have atleast waited next 2-3 months to add that IUC charges to new plans. People has the mindset that Jio to Jio is still free without being aware of unlimited minutes being available here too because of all these operator's shady terms and complicated sites. So Jio wins anyway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock