New Airtel Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

I am feel very Happy right now because I had ported my Vodafone number into Airtel on 28 nov and yesterday night sim got activated by 23:30.
I instantly recharge 1699/- after verification

Now 363 day’s validity...😍
Whats the criteria to get GOLD tag?

Same for me. Now I have no idea the recharge will go to my number or refunded to my phone number. Hopefully they will process it. Recharge initiation message came but successful recharge message didn't after payment deduction nor showing on Airtel Thanks app.
Recharge failed, airtel refunded the money to airtel payments bank account.:mad:

Recharge failed, airtel refunded the money to airtel payments bank account.:mad:
You may dispute this. Write to their Nodal Officer.

RBI's Master Direction on Issuance and Operation of Prepaid Payment Instruments
Point 12: Deployment of Money Collected
Section: Debits
Point (h) states that:
Refunds towards cancellation of transactions in a PPI in case of PPIs loaded / reloaded erroneously or through fraudulent means (on establishment of erroneous transfer / fraud). The funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received. These funds are not to be forfeited till the disposal of the case.

This is valid for all users, KYC does not matter. Your refund HAS TO be given back to the same source. Most Prepaid Payments Instrument providers DO NOT comply to this, however, refunding back to their own wallet.

Write to the Nodal officer, you should get it.
Refer: Reserve Bank of India - Master Directions

@TJ_DJ, i added funds to Airtel Payments Bank and selected it while recharging so its credited to correct place. Even if it was credited to wrong place, i can't think about wasting my precious time for a dumb CC company like Airtel.

4tFEqe6.jpg

Updated new plans.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock