New Jio Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

Airtel voda user should port out to jio .
As 100/- cheaper and 200 /- cheaper plan in Jio 84 days plan.
100/- or 200/- really matters.
Lol, i am Airtel user and i will be happy to pay twice to airtel than jio . Jio have worst internet speed. Also network is so inconsistent that many of my friend complaint about jio . I had used jio for week after that I never tried to insert jio sim into my mobile 😂😂😂

Airtel voda user should port out to jio .
As 100/- cheaper and 200 /- cheaper plan in Jio 84 days plan.
100/- or 200/- really matters.
And what about the speed Bro? Everyone doesn't get good speeds on Jio. I have a Jio Sim too, but I stopped using it over a year ago. Due to very low speeds I just can't get myself to recharge it. What is the benefit of paying less if we can't even use it. Here in Vodafone I am getting almost 10 to 20 times more speed as compared to Jio. And I am ready to pay ₹100 extra for the same.
I still have my Jio Sim with me, so that in case if the speeds improve, I am ready to start using it.

Oh crazy, that affordable plans are better than the current ones(for those who want less data).
For a Talk time recharge of 400(100*4) +10 we will get talktime of 334.47rs and 41 GB voucher. And this Talk time can be used for plan recharge(say 329). So spending 410rs, benefits 47 GB data, 3000 minutes, 100sms and 5.47 tt for 84 days.
47 GB for 84 days roughly 0.5 GB per day after paying 410! Then you can use 555 plan in re 505 if use discount voucher. Well playing 95 only to get 1 GB data extra for whole 84 days is not a bad idea either.

And what about the speed Bro? Everyone doesn't get good speeds on Jio. I have a Jio Sim too, but I stopped using it over a year ago. Due to very low speeds I just can't get myself to recharge it. What is the benefit of paying less if we can't even use it. Here in Vodafone I am getting almost 10 to 20 times more speed as compared to Jio. And I am ready to pay ₹100 extra for the same.
I still have my Jio Sim with me, so that in case if the speeds improve, I am ready to start using it.
Same here bro. One difference only I have active plan in Jio but hardly use it. Sad part is that one more plan in queue though I'll hardly use that as well.

That's the last 30 days uses of my Jio sim
IMG-20191205-073843.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
I think all old rcv plan can be recharged only for 5th December through app/web

Bro I don't see any difference or difficulties on jio 1.5GB to 2GB file download in 10 to 15 minute. It seems adequate for me net speed depends on area also.

Last edited:
In my home I getting more speed bsnl 3G then jio. I port in jio my main no but again I port in airtel which gives good speed

As expected, Jio is Rs 50 lesser than AVoId. But the masterstroke is 2 month plans- something which doesnt exist in the rest of the operators. So after all the flip-flops, we are back to same state.

Exactly same plans by all operators with Jio Rs 50 lesser. Completed a full circle of tariff wars.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock