New Jio Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

Oh crazy, that affordable plans are better than the current ones(for those who want less data).
For a Talk time recharge of 400(100*4) +10 we will get talktime of 334.47rs and 41 GB voucher. And this Talk time can be used for plan recharge(say 329). So spending 410rs, benefits 47 GB data, 3000 minutes, 100sms and 5.47 tt for 84 days.

Last edited:
Oh crazy, that affordable plans are better than the current ones(for those who want less data).
For a Talk time recharge of 400(100*4) +10 we will get talktime of 334.47rs and 41 GB voucher. And this Talk time can be used for plan recharge(say 329). So spending 410rs, benefits 47 GB data, 3000 minutes, 100sms and 5.47 tt(can be increased by applying 50rs voucher)for 84 days.
But bro its not clear yet that they will give data vouchers with Topups after 6dec or not.

But bro its not clear yet that they will give data vouchers with Topups after 6dec or not.
I have the same doubt, but we can do the TT recharge now itself and activate plan after 6th December.

2GB/day plan for 84 days is having 100 rupees difference approx i.e. 599 rupees vs 698 and 699 on Airtel and Vodafone respectively. The rest of the plans are around 50 rupees cheaper. @Optimus_Prime bro, can you please update your other thread, so that we can clearly see the differences.
Ok I will

ITfaCno.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock