New Jio Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

Exactly, Jio gives really good speed at less populated areas, i get more than 50 to 60 Mbps always and speed goes 90 Mbps in morning
Speed test at my home in morning
qtR6itM.jpg

However same Jio @office hardly crossed 10 Mbps and mostly under 5 Mbps, even goes to less than 1 Mbps in peak hours

yqn74rl.jpg

Airtel is performing way better than Jio in congested area, always get more than 10 Mbps

I am planning to move to Airtel once my 90 days are over, Airtel store showed lot of attitude when i wanted to port from Vodafone when I asked for pre-paid, they were insisting for post paid 499 plans which i dont wanted to take before confirming the network status
They did the same to me too. When i filed a complaint regarding that on twitter, they called me and gave prepaid connection through porting

They did the same to me too. When i filed a complaint regarding that on twitter, they called me and gave prepaid connection through porting
Good, I didn't use the Twitter to complaint. Decided to go ahead with Jio that time but now I am waiting for 90 days to be over so that I can port again to Airtel as Jio is horrible at office after 1 pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock