New Vodafone Idea Plans launched, effective from December 2019

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 15,572
I can't able to access .... idea app ?? Everyone facing the same ??

So I don't know what the .... they looting money from us can't able to maintain properly one application 🤬😡😠

Last edited by a moderator:

So I don't know what the .... they looting money from us can't able to maintain properly one application 🤬😡😠
Same here. Servers under maintenance, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhcw2GF.png

If any number is used only for incoming, can we use ₹26 SMS plan for validity purpose?

This was the case for last 2days. Works very rarely. Vodafone app is very good but Idea app is very bad.

Seems idea voda want their customers to move to other network volunterly so that there won't be any issue while shutdown unlike aircel

By that so decided to move 4 idea sim to Airtel .. my 11 years long intact with idea going to be end this month end

Hey i am having trouble connecting to Jio network!!
Call is not getting connected in my area. Does anyone getting too?

Seems idea voda want their customers to move to other network volunterly so that there won't be any issue while shutdown unlike aircel

By that so decided to move 4 idea sim to Airtel .. my 11 years long intact with idea going to be end this month end
Sai Jai bro, me too ported out my secondary sim from this blade network (slang for looters) to sarkari babus BSNL. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock