New Vodafone Idea Plans launched, effective from December 2019

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 15,591
I vl recharge with 599 with 180 days validty and unlimited call. Data is not priority for me.

Answer to your question below by other members.👇
I get this data outside, wifi inside logic. Paying for both data and broadband will be burden in pockets in this price hike and unrealistic when most users don't even exhaust the data limit. Broadband is for heavy internet users like pc and console gamer, Netflix and prime streamer who I assumed are already in broadband plans. And paying for mobile data even at increased price is more budget friendly for common folks.

Love bird again in Danger. They have to bear healthy amount for their long conversation on phone ...
Lol hahaha😂
Before Jio era Aircel is the best operator for love birds. They offered true unlimited on net call at dirt cheap rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vodafone website still shows me Rs 20 plan (28 days validity and full talktime of Rs 20) in the "Recommended" section. Will this go away starting tomorrow, 3-Dec?

Vodafone website still shows me Rs 20 plan (28 days validity and full talktime of Rs 20) in the "Recommended" section. Will this go away starting tomorrow, 3-Dec?
Just now recharged with Rs 20 got Rs 20 in main balance with 28 days outgoing validity. Validity Now Shows 29-Dec-2019

Most probably it will disappear tommorow. So you can do that asap if you want it.

Yes even I am thinking the same, that it will go away tomorrow.

New plans available on MyIdea App. But can't proceed to recharge as old plans are not removed.
IMG-20191203-071842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock