New Airtel Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

Airtel is charging IUC. Check the note below in the image. It's 6p/min. It's just that they haven't mentioned the FUP like Vodafone and idea.
Airtel previously had truly unlimited? I thought they always had FUP. If they modified their FUP limits, they would have mentioned it in the plans.

Airtel previously had truly unlimited? I thought they always had FUP. If they modified their FUP limits, they would have mentioned it in the plans.
Yes. Airtel had FUP of 250 mins/day or 1000 mins/week whichever is reached earlier. The new tariffs do not indicate what the FUP is. It may be fair to assume its not changed but most likely it will be on same lines as VodaIdea.

Not clear yet what are FUP limits of airtel. But most likely they will be same as Vodafone Idea, i e. 1000 mins per 28 days for off-net. Nowhere mentioned on their website. In fact website still has the troll mesaage claiming no IUC on any of their plans. Might get updated by 3-Dec.
It clearly written 6p/min in bottom right image

What to do with main account balance in my airtel number?

Is Rs 23 plan still available to increase validity only?

Can i recharge Rs 49 from main account balance?

Last edited:
I already made one more recharge.

ISCWawx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock