New Airtel Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

Yes. But nowhere is FUP limit mentioned. Existing FUP was 250 mins per day or 1000 minutes per week, whichever is reached earlier. New FUP is not mentioned. Lemme check their website.
Ok, that means they will stay on their previous FUP limits(which Vodafone Idea followed earlier)?
If so its a good decision by Airtel.

So Airtel didn't go back on their unlimited promise. May be they got scared of the trolling they will face after all they have done when Jio did it. Let's see how many days they will wait!

Airtel is charging IUC. Check the note below in the image. It's 6p/min. It's just that they haven't mentioned the FUP like Vodafone and idea.

Loyal customer of Vodafone since past 17 years. Still they continue to fool me with bizzare deductions of things I have not subscribed to. A lot of my time goes in explaining to them that I am not at fault. See my thread in Telecom & Broadband section (Pinned). They lie and lie and lie.
Loyal customer of airtel since past 13 years. Customer Care experience so far has been good and they are instant at responding and resolving issues.

For both, havent got any loyalty award :biggrin:

Even my experience with airtel has been quite good. Well as customers we also need to understand that operators can provide better service or support only when they get reasonable returns to investment. Unfortunately here either prices go absolutely sky high or touch too low bcoz of one reason or another.

Now on, operators should unite on fact that we will have healthy competition , freebies or discounts r all welcome but within limits. Excess burden on us or operators is not the right way forward for both

after all of this now where pehle parkho phir sahi chuno ( first use all then chose right saying airtel girl ) :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Ok, that means they will stay on their previous FUP limits(which Vodafone Idea followed earlier)?
If so its a good decision by Airtel.
Not clear yet what are FUP limits of airtel. But most likely they will be same as Vodafone Idea, i e. 1000 mins per 28 days for off-net. Nowhere mentioned on their website. In fact website still has the troll mesaage claiming no IUC on any of their plans. Might get updated by 3-Dec.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock