New Jio Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

What a masterstoke by Airtel. So Rs 399 plan for 56 days with 1.5GB/day comes with Unlimited off-net minutes by Airtel, but only 2000 off-net minutes by Jio.

Vodafone-Idea followed suit. So, we're back to the battle again.

I don't understand what is there to laugh about it. Congestion is a very serious problem in Jio. If you are getting good speed doesn't mean everyone else gets it. Enjoy while you get it as the amount of spectrum is the same and they are adding users at a rapid pace.
Exactly, Jio gives really good speed at less populated areas, i get more than 50 to 60 Mbps always and speed goes 90 Mbps in morning
Speed test at my home in morning
qtR6itM.jpg

However same Jio @office hardly crossed 10 Mbps and mostly under 5 Mbps, even goes to less than 1 Mbps in peak hours

yqn74rl.jpg

Airtel is performing way better than Jio in congested area, always get more than 10 Mbps

I am planning to move to Airtel once my 90 days are over, Airtel store showed lot of attitude when i wanted to port from Vodafone when I asked for pre-paid, they were insisting for post paid 499 plans which i dont wanted to take before confirming the network status

Last edited:
I want a help. If I RC the below given plan, I get uninterrupted service. And what is FUP means?

dwEP385.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock