New Airtel Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

Morning I got a SMS. Already I posted as screenshot. Now I send as it is. Plz see the link.
With Airtel's truly Unlimited pack, get FREE Local, STD and Roaming calls to any network at NO EXTRA COST
For more offers, click bit.ly/31U2rs8

So Airtel didn't go back on their unlimited promise. May be they got scared of the trolling they will face after all they have done when Jio did it. Let's see how many days they will wait!

₹35 become ₹49 , increasing ₹14 (40%increase )
₹129 is now ₹148, increasing ₹19(15% increase)
₹199 is now ₹248, increasing ₹ 49(25%increse)
My salary increase 0%
😢😢

Calculate how much freebies u enjoyed, that will cancel out the hike being done now or will happen later on. After that u can say that loss has happened or salary is not increasing.

I was saying from beginning please don't support free things to such massive level as ultimately it will pinch us later. Now most likely all operators will continue to raise prices till losses r gradually recovered and a sustainable business model is revived. Though i m happy that airtel, vodafone have survived the troubled waters :)

Dear Airtel,me n my family members stayed with u and did not jump ship so any special benefits for us as a reward for loyalty?

So Airtel didn't go back on their unlimited promise. May be they got scared of the trolling they will face after all they have done when Jio did it. Let's see how many days they will wait!
Oh. So u mean FUP is not 1000 / 28 days for airtel? I'm also waiting to understand the same.

Jio had to do bcoz of good amount of IUC fee they needed to pay, most outgoing originated from their network and hence problem arised. All the ringing duration fiasco had link to this

Dear Airtel,me n my family members stayed with u and did not jump ship so any special benefits for us as a reward for loyalty?
Loyal customer of Vodafone since past 17 years. Still they continue to fool me with bizzare deductions of things I have not subscribed to. A lot of my time goes in explaining to them that I am not at fault. See my thread in Telecom & Broadband section (Pinned). They lie and lie and lie.
Loyal customer of airtel since past 13 years. Customer Care experience so far has been good and they are instant at responding and resolving issues.

For both, havent got any loyalty award :biggrin:

It will be interesting to see how jio will fix their tariff. Because government has given advisory to jio to co-operate with AVOID.

Last edited:
Their is indication about IUC in the bottom. So their is no more Unlimited.
I think there are no call benefits.
250mins/day and 100sms/day in BSNL 1699 plan.

Their is indication about IUC in the bottom. So their is no more Unlimited.
Yes. But nowhere is FUP limit mentioned. Existing FUP was 250 mins per day or 1000 minutes per week, whichever is reached earlier. New FUP is not mentioned. Lemme check their website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock