OTF Exclusive My Nokia 8 Unboxing and Initial Impressions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 3,514
Congratulations bro...

The back side design reminds me of Moto G3 very similar to that

Congrats Bro....Nice snaps

Hope they release more devices with better specs and less prices than we can say goodbye to companies like vivo,oppo,micromax etc etc

Hope they release more devices with better specs and less prices than we can say goodbye to companies like vivo,oppo,micromax etc etc
Would you say the same if Apple or Samsung release smartphone with such price tag? I think no. Then why Nokia?

Surely this is a good deal considering it has a great processor, dual camera setup and stock android latest version.

Would you say the same if Apple or Samsung release smartphone with such price tag? I think no. Then why Nokia?

Surely this is a good deal considering it has a great processor, dual camera setup and stock android latest version.

Apple will never release iPhones with that price (I'm not talking about SE that's a old spec device compared to latest iPhones).Samsung releasing couple of devices at this price but everyone know how they are..

Why Nokia because they started newly again and Nokia used to rule Indian market before smartphones and all.If they follow this low price and better specs thing in a short period of time they will be in Top 5 positions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock