• Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 3,549

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi friends,

So Nokia 8 launched in India via amazon India.

Product links:

Nokia 8 (Polished Blue, 64GB)
Nokia 8 (Steel, 64GB)
Nokia 8 (Tempered Blue, 64GB)

I was looking to replace my Samsung Galaxy S7 with a new smartphone and mom's Nokia 6 was what inspired me to go for Nokia again and at the same time Nokia 8 was launched.:cool:

Ordered Nokia 8 on first day of its sale in India (14 October 2017) and got hands on into it.

Cost: Rs. 36,999/-

First impressions were quite good and as expected with better processor it is performing even better and stock android gives a Google Pixel like feeling but without making holes in your pockets.

Only feature i missed on this phone is Edge to Edge display / Infinity display - whatever it is called. That is the future design of mobile phones we all know.

Here are some snaps i captured of the Nokia 8 in morning using my primary phone Galaxy S8:

oYWMAKA.jpg

9yFskfl.jpg

qq5dc8e.jpg

Gyod1De.jpg

zjYISc6.jpg

iYBa13O.jpg

cMuuKN7.jpg

P0oSwMd.jpg

YlC8N1A.jpg

zoGU9Py.jpg

Software update received:

GnCEHAu.png

Updated with October 2017 android security patch:

Jz1oDOs.png

Thanks for reading, hope this post helps you deciding whether to go for this phone or not.:)

wowwww
many many congratulations....
please post few snaps clicked from the mobile
and if possible do a video review and upload on youtube please!

Thank you very much friends. I must say, this phone has lot better speakers and voice output quality is just fantastic, where as many reviewers on Youtube stated OnePlus 5 has better camera though that phone cost is lesser than Nokia 8, i have to agree with that. Nokia 8 has not bad camera, but auto focus is not great and in dark places the picture comes bad.

This one is the greatest Nokia phone i have ever used, i bet.:love:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock