Discussion My Experience With LG LED TV

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 18,551
But is it safe to set the led tv to that brightness? I mean for the led tv life and panel.?

The Sony technician set that option himself fot My tv and my uncles tv also
I'm not sure bro.

Almost all led tv's of all brands have some issues as its the flaw of led technology. I have 50 inch haier led and it has DSE(dirty screen effect) its backlight issue where screen looks dirty from inside and you cant do anything. I looked it up and this issue is very common in led tv, all though its not that obvious you can only see it in football games or sports but its very annoying. We pay so much money for these tv's and its not fair even in this age this kind of issue is present.
Yes, I have also faced this DSE(dirty screen effect) on my laptop screen 4 years back, it was looking like there was dirt present inside the screen, I got puzzled that how dirt got inside the screen and then three vertical green lines also appeared on the screen and I replaced the LCD screen. LCD/LED technology is not fool proof and issues can come anytime. I had a Videocon 32 inch TV purchased in 2009 and after 1 year when it's warranty got expired, problems started appearing, TV takes minimum 1 minute to start and also sound was not coming, they replaced one of the mother board for Rs 6000 and then again after 1 year same problem appeared again, I managed with that by connecting the D2H Stb with home theatre directly and TV through HDMI. In 2018, I purchased Sony W772E 43 inches, it is giving excellent picture quality without any problems from last 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock