Discussion My Experience With LG LED TV

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 18,553
1. Sony
2. Samsung

If someone isn't going with these two, it's better to go with VU.

I'm quite surprised that LG who supplies panels to most TV manufacturers are unable to handle issues with their own TVs. Pathetic!!
Bro if the same issue happened in US or Seoul Or any european country .They will immediately recall all for free replacement.But in india :angry::damn:

Bro if the same issue happened in US or Seoul Or any european country .They will immediately recall all for free replacement.But in india :angry::damn:
Absolutely. Consumer laws aren't as strict in India and these companies are playing with us!

Which would be the best choice to buy a 32 Inch LED : excluded Sony as it's not in my budget ...
Samsung / LG / Panasonic / Intex / Micromax
I am interested to buy in Offline stores , and these brands are available ... I am worried abt panel failure or issue ..

congrats @ilikered bro.But Sony is also notorious for faulty panel.My sony tv panel suffered twice last year Jan Feb time frame.There were vertical lines all over.But they replaced it inspite of being out of warrenty but cost me service charge and taxi fare (for transportation).So good luck bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock