Discussion My Experience With LG LED TV

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 18,553
Which would be the best choice to buy a 32 Inch LED : excluded Sony as it's not in my budget ...
Samsung / LG / Panasonic / Intex / Micromax
I am interested to buy in Offline stores , and these brands are available ... I am worried abt panel failure or issue ..
I have been using Panasonic 32 inch Led for around 4 years bought from offline store.No issues till now.

As per my experience, my samsung lcd tv bought 2011 and panel board problem found in 2014 and i searched in you tube and corrected the line as below video.

Source

After that now I bought LG 4k UHD tv. because, my uncle house LG 32" working fine from 2010(7 years no problem) and my sisters house also 26" lcd tv also woring past 8 years. Also my uncle son in Australia bought 65" led tv working fine past 3 years.

Its astonishing to me that so many people have had bad experiences with LG, I must consider my-self lucky to have very good experience with LG, Its been seven years and my LG TV is up and running as it was when I purchased it back in 2011.

b055e7a242.jpg

It has given me absolutely no reason to complain, I remember those days when I visited Sony, LG and Samsung showrooms looking for this TV. My entire family was up for Sony, but it was me (a novice at that time) who went for LG because damn! it was the craze of 3D at that time and LG was the only one who was offering this 3D TV with 4, 3D glasses in a very competitive price. I remember watching Ice Age movies in 3D with friends and showing this TV off! I might as well go for LG again if the current one ever goes bad ;)

Last edited:
After searching many sites on net , I have found that Stabilizer and Picture settings are important for life of LED .. so Is stabilizer use good for LED ?
Those ppl whose LEDs are working for abv 5 yrs , are you using stabilizer or any suggestions ... How many hours your TV is On daily ??
Just knowing , so that I make good decisions , else My parents will feel bad abt my decision to sell old CRT which is having issues and get a new LED .. already sold old CRT on OLX ...

congrats @ilikered bro.But Sony is also notorious for faulty panel.My sony tv panel suffered twice last year Jan Feb time frame.There were vertical lines all over.But they replaced it inspite of being out of warrenty but cost me service charge and taxi fare (for transportation).So good luck bro.
At least they took the responsibility of replacing it! Glad to hear that.

@ilikered bro, I see that ur picture settings are set to standard. Try changing to vivid and see if u find it better.
No bro, I don't like the picture to be too bright. Thanks for the suggestion though!

But is it safe to set the led tv to that brightness? I mean for the led tv life and panel.?

The Sony technician set that option himself fot My tv and my uncles tv also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock