My Experience with Jio AirFiber

My jio airfiber (599 plan) provides Disney hotstar with HD only (not 4k) and with ads. It's annoying. live channels for Star network (start tv etc..) also doesn't work. Does it work in yours?

Tata Play Fiber is available in Just 1 City in entire state of TN (Chennai) and that too in 1% of the Area there, afaik. Come on bro, here in our area even Jio is not ready to provide fiber services, let alone Tata Play.
Bro, I was talking about the Tata Play Binge OTT offering, not the fiber. As you said you subscribed to Jio AirFiber just for the OTT benefits, I believe Tata Play Binge provides much better value at a cheaper monthly price.

My jio airfiber (599 plan) provides Disney hotstar with HD only (not 4k) and with ads. It's annoying.
Yes. It's upto 1080p. Our TV is also 1080p, so it doesn't really matter. But yes, Ads are really annoying.

live channels for Star network (start tv etc..) also doesn't work. Does it work in yours?
Yes, it's working.

Bro, I was talking about the Tata Play Binge OTT offering, not the fiber. As you said you subscribed to Jio AirFiber just for the OTT benefits, I believe Tata Play Binge provides much better value at a cheaper monthly price.
Sorry bro, I don't know anything about that.

That 1TB data cap is an issue I think. Is there any sort of pack or plan which provides more data?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock