Discussion Movies and Series recommendation thread.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 2,839
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I created a thread on same but couldn't find and it's probably locked as I reported. So I am created this again. If you watched an awesome movies or series. Please recommend it here so other users can enjoy it.

No I actually haven't watched psycho, it's a bit too classic for me (released in 1960's)

Actually I was talking about "Bates Motel" the tv series.
You've committed a sin by not watching Psycho movie and skipping directly to the series. Psycho is amazing. For that matter almost all of Hitchcock movies are great. The twists were simple yet too brilliant and it still is amazing. Anyway i hope you do watch it someday 😊

You've committed a sin by not watching Psycho movie and skipping directly to the series. Psycho is amazing. For that matter almost all of Hitchcock movies are great. The twists were simple yet too brilliant and it still is amazing. Anyway i hope you do watch it someday 😊
When I first started watching this tv series "Bates Motel" I thought of watching psycho first but one it was very classic Movie series and two I got almost addicted to Bates Motel that I decided to continue watching it.

When I first started watching this tv series "Bates Motel" I thought of watching psycho first but one it was very classic Movie series and two I got almost addicted to Bates Motel that I decided to continue watching it.
Bro it's not simply rated as one of the best movies and consistently makes it into any Top 25 movie list. If you don't like classic slow burner movies then forget it. But still almost any movie buff that you meet will recommend the movie. The movie has changed the cinema industry forever and Bates Motel would have never existed if not for that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock