Discussion Movies and Series recommendation thread.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 2,841
Status
Not open for further replies.
could u pls suggest good movies . series in amazon prime?
Indian or international? If Indian Inside Edge and Made in Heaven. If International The Man in the High Castle and The Marvellous Mrs. Maisel. What's your favourite movie genre?

Happy to see this thread is back...watch money heist if you love crime and thriller most talked series now days...

Reactions: iDJ
And super excited for the dark crystal series..and i believe this series is going to be epic and as am fan of movies like avatar this is series am waiting from long ..a dark fantasy series..will be good to watch for fans of game of thrones and avatar..
Source

Indian or international? If Indian Inside Edge and Made in Heaven. If International The Man in the High Castle and The Marvellous Mrs. Maisel. What's your favourite movie genre?
crime & drama...Is The Mentalist good one?

• Love
Recently Finished watching "Bates Motel" all seasons.
A very good phycho thriller series never felt bored.
I would Highly recommend to all.
Is it available on color infinity?
I watched all episodes when channel launched newly within a yr

Nice taste bro. Even i prefer Thriller and horror genre. For TV shows comedy is also fine 😊
Yeah. I watch comedy too but never finished anything fully... I never got the urge to watch the next episode... I watched the final season of BB and Dexter overnight without sleeping... Those are the days before marriage... Now it's hard to watch a single episode at home :)

It's no longer available on Colors Infinity. The one on Colors Infinity is heavily censored. It's available on Prime Video now for streaming.

I watched it on amazon prime & I think it is also available on Netflix
Don't know if Colors Infinity is still telecasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock