Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
U can give live tv on mobile via app. U cant give on TV. Simple as that. TRAI regulations are for TV and not mobile/Laptop. ADTV doesnt give live TV on their STB via app. Its a DTH if u want to see live Tv.
Where did I even mention that I am talking about Mobile or laptop lol ?? You didn't read my comment properly...I have clearly mentioned about an ANDROID BOX by AirTel...

Unfortunately you may not even heard about AirTel Xstream...Several people already bought it & watching Live Tv on their TV using their Xstream app...You must be less-informed or a blind jio/Ambani fan...Do read the AirTelXstream section of this forum...

Your Jio can't, does NOT mean any other company also won't be able to do that because it's NOT a TRAI rule...

Last edited:
Bhai You dont have any Answers on My doubts . everytime. You are jus keep on repeating Same thing dat" JIO have Announced Im AgM " jio hv announced in agm". Your behaviour here is Like as if You are from LCO or you have direct contacts from JIO/Ambani Ji who have personally called you to give information on How they gonna provide TV channels.... .. ..for god sake first go n get authenticity directly frm JIO officials and then come and make any claim..

Ashok varma also has posted on this saying it TV services via LCO/MSO and not App. The STB has a cable in coaxial port. Do u have any proof to show that Jio TV app is there in the new STB ???

Where did I even mention that I am talking about Mobile or laptop lol ?? You didn't read my comment properly...I have clearly mentioned about an ANDROID BOX by AirTel...

I am giving an example. I also want to know if ADTV provides like TV on its xtream box via app.

I am giving an example. I also want to know if ADTV provides like TV on its xtream box via app.
The app is called AirTel Xstream which comes for free for AirTel Thanks customers...For other customers who are not AirTel THANKS customer, they will also be given first year free LiveTV vieweing access worth 999/-...From 2nd year onward, they will have to pay 999/year to watch LiveTV on the Xstream box on their TV...

Me being an AirTel THANKS customer, I will get this 999/- yearly service for free...

Last edited:
The app is called AirTel Xstream which comes for free for AirTel Thanks customers...For other customers who are not AirTel ThANKS customer, they will also be given first year free LiveTV vieweing access worth 999/-...From 2nd year onward, they will have to pay 999/year to watch LiveTV on the Xstream box on their TV...

Me being an AirTel THANKS customer, I will get this 999/- yearly service for free...

So u can install this app on the Xtreme STB ??? Or only the Xtreme smart Stick ???

Unfortunately you may not even heard about AirTel Xstream...Several people already bought it & watching Live Tv on their TV using their Xstream app...You must be less-informed or a blind jio/Ambani fan...Do read the AirTelXstream section of this forum...

Your Jio can't does NOT mean any other company will also won't be able to do that because it's NOT a TRAI rule...
Live TV option not working on airtel Xstream Box. :no2::no2::no2::no2:

Back
Top Bottom