Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
Read this Review carefully -
DDF Exclusive - Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

"No TV Channels can be streamed as opposed to the mobile tv app which has live channels."
Source - @k2max6 bro
That was the same thread after reading which I decided to switch from DishTV to AirTel...

From that same thread only, by the same member : DDF Exclusive - Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

"2. Someone suggested me to test a Live TV app. I did , it works." [Page-8]

Source @k2max6

You gotta read the entire book & not decide only by looking at the cover of it... ;)

Last edited:
That was the same thread after reading which I decided to switch from DishTV to AirTel...

From that same thread only by the same user : DDF Exclusive - Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

"2. Someone suggested me to test a Live TV app. I did , it works."

Source @k2max6

You gotta read the entire book & not decide only by looking at the cover of it... ;)
He never mentioned that apk name.
Here he is talking about 3rd party app not about Xstream app.

If it's a TRAI rule then how come AirTel is giving LiveTV on their Xstream app in the Xstream android box...It's not a TRAI rule...It's Jio's own rule...
Jio has changed their TV related plans so many times. Nobody knows what's going on at the moment. There was supposed to be a IPTV service which is discontinued I think. Meanwhile some disallowed apps here support Jio's channel in FHD via its fiber but no other ISP which is clearly odd.

Jio has changed their TV related plans so many times. Nobody knows what's going on at the moment. There was supposed to be a IPTV service which is discontinued I think. Meanwhile some disallowed apps here support Jio's channel in FHD via its fiber but no other ISP which is clearly odd.
Will use a 3rd party app in that case to watch LiveTV...And I think there are many...I won't disconnect the DTH though like many people want to do if they get access to LiveTv on their Tv...

Last edited:
Will use a 3rd party app in that case...And I think there are many...

Lol, as i said its not there, but u said its there. Whats the use of using 3rd party apps if its uses data from ur monthly pack. U seemed super confident when u said so i felt i may be wrong, but now when many others heave cleared the doubt.

First thing first
No live tv option is there in xstreme stick or Box .Any one can side load any live tv app(pirated ) to watch national ,international and regional tv channels like we can do in fire tv stick.
Anyone can install browser and go to airtel stream.in website to view few live tv channels
But that doesn't mean that Airtel xstream box providing Seamless viewing of live tv channel like DTH .
End of my post.
Thank You.
Note : I don't own any xstream device , but I went through Every single post of this forum regarding this box and gathered the info.

Lol, as i said its not there, but u said its there. Whats the use of using 3rd party apps if its uses data from ur monthly pack. U seemed super confident when u said so i felt i may be wrong, but now when many others heave cleared the doubt.
What monthly pack ?? You are super confused..I have a 80 Mbps Fiber Optic Unlimited connection at home with no FUP...I will use that to stream...

Back
Top Bottom