Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
Lol, as i said its not there, but u said its there. Whats the use of using 3rd party apps if its uses data from ur monthly pack. U seemed super confident when u said so i felt i may be wrong, but now when many others heave cleared the doubt.
Leave bro , he is junior member , he may be super confident about his information but fact is fact and we know the fact.

What monthly pack ?? You are super confused..I have a 80 Mbps Fiber Optic Unlimited connection at home with no FUP...I will use that to stream...

But u did get confused right, then when others cleared the doubt u backtracked.

ADTV will eventually block access to these apps once they know its being used, as it will hamper their DTH usage,

Leave bro , he is junior member , he may be super confident about his information but fact is fact and we know the fact.
Post count doesn't prove anyone senior to another...Look when you joined this forum & look when I joined...I am 3 years senior to you if forum joining date is concerned...

Post count doesn't prove anyone senior to another...Look when you joined this forum & look when I joined...I am 3 years senior to you if forum joining date is concerned...
Good to know that ভাই(bhai).
Happy to see a guy here in bengal.
No offense plese

But u did get confused right, then when others cleared the doubt u backtracked.

ADTV will eventually block access to these apps once they know its being used, as it will hamper their DTH usage,
Yes I got confused because many people said/wrote that LiveTV viewing is available on the box & there are many of them...I don't have the box personally but I saw people telling that LiveTv working with them...They never said all those apps are unofficial...

So, in this case, you won... :)

Last edited:
Yes I got confused because many people said/wrote that LiveTV viewing is available on the box & there are many of them...I don't have the box personally but I saw people telling the LiveTv working with them...They never said all those apps are unofficial...

So, I this case, you won... :)

Always remember its not about winning and loosing here. We dont come here to win or loose, we come here to share facts, knowledge with others so that others too can update themselves. :)

Yes I got confused because many people said/wrote that LiveTV viewing is available on the box & there are many of them...I don't have the box personally but I saw people telling the LiveTv working with them...They never said all those apps are unofficial...

So, in this case, you won... :)
Live TV only works via browser and side loading. Meanwhile if you want live tv Zee5 and Sony Liv offers live channels via there respective apps.

Live TV only works via browser and side loading. Meanwhile if you want live tv Zee5 and Sony Liv offers live channels via there respective apps.
Zee5 is free for me as an Airtel Thanks customer but I have no interest in paying for SonyLiv or Hotstar because I will have to subscribe to Prime & Netflix HD...Plus the monthly DTH & broadband charges are there...

Last edited:
To last one thing which everyone must be aware of that even if both airtel and jio may allow side download of those apps for free tv but anytime they may block it but if u have one independent device like fire tv or other, u may be sure to keep using them. I am sure that most of u are aware of it but still in case some one does not know, he should be aware of it as in end this may prove a big thing for someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom