Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
Jio fiber plans are really bad. The have excluded gst in their prices. We have to pay ₹2500 towards installation and security deposit also. If we take the cheapest plan of ₹699 pm, the yearly charges come to ₹9900 (incl gst). Add ₹2500 to that.

The thing is 100gb FUP is too low for most users. (The extra GBs that come with the welcome offer are only for first six months).

So the next viable plan is the one with 200 gb FUP.The yearly charge comes to ₹12,000 (incl gst). Plus ₹2500 for sec deposit and installation.

I am currently on a ₹300 dth plan with ₹500 broadband that gives me 10 mbps no FUP plan. It makes no sense to switch.

JioFiber service will not offer the JioTV live app to users, as the Live TV platform is not allowed to run on TV as per the regulatory conditions in place.
Jio to offer more platforms like Hotstar, Zee5 and Sony as the OTT apps on its broadband service, which also cater to TV programs streaming on DTH networks, could be part of the yet to announced ‘TV Plus’ package.
Will Reliance JioFiber Users Get TV Service Bundled with Internet?

JioFiber service will not offer the JioTV live app to users, as the Live TV platform is not allowed to run on TV as per the regulatory conditions in place.
Jio to offer more platforms like Hotstar, Zee5 and Sony as the OTT apps on its broadband service, which also cater to TV programs streaming on DTH networks, could be part of the yet to announced ‘TV Plus’ package.
then how come ACT or Ap fiber providing LIVE TV with their broadband/iptv connection ..if it's really not allowed..

then how come ACT or Ap fiber providing LIVE TV with their broadband/iptv connection ..if it's really not allowed..
They are providing IP tv with TRAI rates. If Jio will provide all channels as per Jio TV channels list(600+), then they will bear approx. Rs.1000 per connection for TV service only. So If Jio can provide Apps like Hotstar, ZEE5, Sony and Prime bundle with fiber Internet, then we can watch TV programs, movies before tv at anytime.

Last edited:

Already many here have made it clear that Jio is going to provide TV service via LCO/MSO who they have collaborations with. I dont know why u dont understand, its simple. Their AGM was crystal clear and explained it all. But u still keep saying that they will, etc. and someone also asked me if i was some LCO. Lol. :ROFLMAO:

If it's a TRAI rule then how come AirTel is giving LiveTV on their Xstream app in the Xstream android box...It's not a TRAI rule...It's Jio's own rule...

If it's a TRAI rule then how come AirTel is giving LiveTV on their Xstream app in the Xstream android box...It's not a TRAI rule...It's Jio's own rule...

U can give live tv on mobile via app. U cant give on TV. Simple as that. TRAI regulations are for TV and not mobile/Laptop. ADTV doesnt give live TV on their STB via app. Its a DTH if u want to see live Tv.

Already many here have made it clear that Jio is going to provide TV service via LCO/MSO who they have collaborations with. I dont know why u dont understand, its simple. Their AGM was crystal clear and explained it all. But u still keep saying that they will, etc. and someone also asked me if i was some LCO. Lol. :ROFLMAO:
Bhai You dont have any Answers on My doubts . everytime. You are jus keep on repeating Same thing dat" JIO have Announced Im AgM " jio hv announced in agm". Your behaviour here is Like as if You are from LCO or you have direct contacts from JIO/Ambani Ji who have personally called you to give information on How they gonna provide TV channels.... .. ..for god sake first go n get authenticity directly frm JIO officials and then come and make any claim..

Back
Top Bottom