Discussion How does Flipkart Pay Later service work?

• Thread starter UDHAY
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,867

UDHAY

Reaction score
Hi guys.. I noticed the option 'Buy now, pay later' in my Flipkart App. And it shows a limit of Rs.5000/- now. It means I can purchase products upto 5000Rs as limit and pay for it by 10th of next month as a bill payment. Have you guys used it ? Is it good ?

Hi guys.. I noticed the option 'Buy now, pay later' in my Flipkart App. And it shows a limit of Rs.5000/- now. It means I can purchase products upto 5000Rs as limit and pay for it by 10th of next month as a bill payment. Have you guys used it ? Is it good ?

Yes. I have used it and it's a useful feature. My pay later limit is Rs.15000. it gets increased based on your activity/orders. It's like an instant loan for your account. You can do multiple orders as well. For ex. Order an item for 200 today and another order for 1000 tomorrow. There won't be any interest charges if you pay by 10th of next month. If you fail to pay it will attract overdue charges and your account might be locked as well. You need to clear all the pay later orders by 10th of next month. You can't pay partially or in instalments.

I am frequently using it. My pay later account limit is 60000( i did a kyc by validating my PAN). Previously they used to offer no cost emi on pay later account. But now they are providing emi with interest rates.

IMG-20190813-074705.jpg

IMG-20190813-074719.jpg

The Pay Later facility now requires your KYC..

QjxPUxg.jpg

li07SjQ.jpg

nwqpyz1.jpg

UaQ1BXI.jpg

You cannot use credit card to pay the Flipkart Paylater bills anymore...

A90WIBb.jpg

Now Without credit card option paylater is useless for most of the users..

You cannot use credit card to pay the Flipkart Paylater bills anymore...

A90WIBb.jpg

This was expected. Credit over credit won't be entertained and they were just waiting for the product to find more numbers. Expecting same for Lazypay in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock