Has anyone subscribed to Jio Prime?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 8,048
Bapun Raz said:
So what benefits available without monthly recharge?
Bro, check on jio website. New plans have been updated. Prime and non-prime, both pack details are mentioned for each recharge. Minimum is Rs.149 to avail unlimited calls. Rest, choose pack as per your data requirements.

I couldn't do it in my Jio app, later subscribed at website.

Bapun Raz said:
So what benefits available without monthly recharge?
As Mukesh Ambani has said other benefits coming and also they are giving services like JioTV, JioFi, JioCinema, etc.
Wait let them come completely. Let's build up trust.

I tried in the evening, the payment was successful but it gave a error on the Jio page and i have still not got the subscription confirmation yet. Have registered a complaint with customer care. They said they will rectify it and update the confirmation. Anybody faced similar problem, let me know plz.

Subscribed "Jio Prime Membership " ..

Gud news to all

Just Now Recharged Done with Rs. 99 of Jio Prime membership..
Yesterday is was failed but now m Done..
Xclusive Pics
8763a0a1e5a4bfb01c7b5e51196296db.jpg

93bf5d5a0e244e2a971a6d3e45414667.jpg

yes i have done via my jio app. yesterday i tried got failed many times. but today successful. payment portal changed to billdesk so payment made successful.

Bapun Raz said:
Just got it done via Jio website. First try itself worked. Thanks guys for the replies. You should also try it.

1 year Prime at 99rs means - 1 year unlimited with out monthly fees correct?
Rs.99 is just to get the same offer which you use now for another one year. every month compulsory recharge should be made minimum of Rs.149. if not prime will be cancelled.

If jio prime member Rs.149/303 will give 2GB data and daily 1GB per day. if jio non prime member will get 1GB/2.5GB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock