Discussion Regarding Jio Prime Subscription Renewal

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,199
My logic is can't afford don't watch.
Exactly but these streaming services should also consider pricing on the basis hotstar, amazonprime are fine but for Netflix many used to switch the torrent or telegram instead of paying subscription only because of pricing otherwise who want to waste time instead.

Exactly but these streaming services should also consider pricing on the basis hotstar, amazonprime are fine but for Netflix many used to switch the torrent or telegram instead of paying subscription only because of pricing otherwise who want to waste time instead.
Netflix has introduced mobile friendly plan. ₹65 for a week. Let's wait and watch how many switches from torrents to paying for subscription. Dunno about mobile friendly plans. Thing that is stopping people from subscribing from streaming services is internet plans with daily data limit. If the limit goes away every streaming services will benefit from it.

Netflix has introduced mobile friendly plan. ₹65 for a week. Let's wait and watch how many switches from torrents to paying for subscription. Dunno about mobile friendly plans. Thing that is stopping people from subscribing from streaming services is internet plans with daily data limit. If the limit goes away every streaming services will benefit from it.
Still it's costly come-on bro!
65×4=260pm still expensive than Amazon prime with excess to one screen that also in NON-HD. Eeewww!

Still it's costly come-on bro!
65×4=260pm still expensive than Amazon prime with excess to one screen that also in NON-HD. Eeewww!
Same plan cost ₹200. In mobile screens you won't find much difference between HD and non HD content.

I am sure he will if he has high end Samsung device
So he has money to buy phones worth 50-60k. But doesn't have money to buy Netflix subscription worth ₹650.
Edit : If your intentions are to download and watch illegally. No matter what I say you will still illegally download.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock