Discussion Regarding Jio Prime Subscription Renewal

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,225
Then Jay Baba Torrent-nath 🙏
Then I hope TRAI intervenes and introduces strict anti piracy law. Before it was justified as internet prices were ridiculously expensive. Now you have affordable internet. Even streaming services are mostly free and cheap. My logic is can't afford don't watch. You don't barge into theatres if you can't afford tickets.

My logic is can't afford don't watch.
The rate at which our film-makers copy movies, sequences, songs, etc. etc. from all over the world, theres no harm in watching their movies, web-series thru torrents. You just can't blatantly rip-off from movies and music even if you can afford to pay for royalty and copyrights.

Sure there are genuine film-makers and music directors and like-wise there are genuine watchers of films and web-series.

The rate at which our film-makers copy movies, sequences, songs, etc. etc. from all over the world, theres no harm in watching their movies, web-series thru torrents. You just can't blatantly rip-off from movies and music even if you can afford to pay for royalty and copyrights.
Buy the movie with the original screenplay and watch it. Why bother watching rip off movies anyway?

Then I hope TRAI intervenes and introduces strict anti piracy law. Before it was justified as internet prices were ridiculously expensive. Now you have affordable internet. Even streaming services are mostly free and cheap. My logic is can't afford don't watch. You don't barge into theatres if you can't afford tickets.

Laws are made to be broken so if there is a way to block piracy, there will be another way to access it :lol:

Laws are made to be broken so if there is a way to block piracy, there will be another way to access it :lol:
Not when your ISP keeps you penalizing by reducing your internet speeds.
Because folks might not be interested in the original movie in the first place
I don't like exotic fish. My folks does. I like those cheap fishes from fish farms. Does it means my folks go and steals those cheap fish as I have poor taste in fish?

Not when your ISP keeps you penalizing by reducing your internet speeds.

I don't like exotic fish. My folks does. I like those cheap fishes from fish farms. Does it means my folks go and steals those cheap fish as I have poor taste in fish?

Throttling speed is a direct violation of net Neutrality rule in India

Throttling speed is a direct violation of net Neutrality rule in India
So is pirating stuff. For now throttling speed is illegal. We don't know about future. I hope anti piracy law gets strictly imposed. Sooner or later OTT will also gets cheaper if the law gets imposed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock