Seeking Help Planning to port to Jio

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am using Vodafone from many years now.
I am not happy with their 4G coverage and the fluctuation to 2G and 3G frequently.
Also many times randomly the mobile data stops in between.

Also the Vodafone Idea merger I don't know how their service will be in the future

I was thinking to port to Jio as they have good coverage in many places. But before going ahead I have some queries

1. Is it true that the Jio VoLTE issue is still present and when calling their person in the other side is unable to reach u, like no coverage area and phone switched off message is heard. Also calls get frequently cut when called to other network?

2. I don't want to use much data as I already have JioFi at home and office so I am ok with less data plans as calling is free. So which has better prepaid packs Jio or Vodafone ( 1-2 GB in a month is ok for me)

Your help and suggestions are needed

Is it true that the Jio VoLTE issue is still present and when calling their person in the other side is unable to reach u, like no coverage area and phone switched off message is heard.
Happens here, even with Jio network otherside. Later we get message, XYZ now available to take calls.
Also calls get frequently cut when called to other network?
Doesn't happen with Jio - Airtel calls anymore. It used to happen though.

I don't want to use much data as I already have JioFi at home and office so I am ok with less data plans as calling is free. So which has better prepaid packs Jio or Vodafone ( 1-2 GB in a month is ok for me)

Jio cheapest plan with less data as you want:

Rs. 98 - Validity 28 days - 2 GB data - 300 sms total - Unlimited calls

Daily data pack:
Rs. 399 - Validity 84 days - 1.5 GB per day data (Total 126 GB) - 100 sms per day - Unlimited calls

No idea about Vodafone.

Hi Guys,
1. Is it true that the Jio VoLTE issue is still present and when calling their person in the other side is unable to reach u, like no coverage area and phone switched off message is heard. Also calls get frequently cut when called to other network?

2. I don't want to use much data as I already have JioFi at home and office so I am ok with less data plans as calling is free. So which has better prepaid packs Jio or Vodafone ( 1-2 GB in a month is ok for me)

Your help and suggestions are needed
1. Absolutely no issues if you have VoLTE handset (in other words if you don't need to use 'Jio 4G voice' app).
2. Jio has the monthly (28 days) 2 GB pack at Rs. 98, think that's suits you best.
Also many times randomly the mobile data stops in between.
Before Jio, I was using Airtel 4G and BSNL 3G but this was the most annoying for me.

Right @Anish Pai bro..welcome move..

I have Jio and Vodafone

From starting im using Vodafone Happy with Speed

Trying Jio net.. Found Vodafone speed is better then jio

Ported my second sim to Vodafone

Now using 3g or 2g speed on 4g phone:blush::blush:

Same data plans available in airtel & Vodafone

Im using 451 data plan for 90 days Vodafone
My brother using 398 plan for 84 days airtel

My brother using 398 plan for 84 days airtel
Here airtel charges Rs. 399 for that plan. I think there is no 398 plan from airtel.

1.4 GB data per day / 100 sms per day

I would like to mention, airtel speed is double than twice speed of Jio due to less traffic. Jio is everywhere that network conjunction happens every now and then. For the very same reason i have moved out of Jio 2 months before.

At right now every network having some problems

Because of merger process

Now network speed depends upon Area

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock