Seeking Help Planning to port to Jio

@Zero7 i have a JioFi, i will take the SIM and put it in my phone and use it for some days. will try the calls.

That will be better i guess to test the service. If everything goes well i will then decide. If not i will see other operators

If you are interested mainly on calls, my bet would be BSNL.

Agree with this. For mainly calls, BSNL. Data speeds are slow but for something like just WhatsApp or Maps, BSNL should be fine as well. Just don't expect to stream though.

@Zero7 i have a JioFi, i will take the SIM and put it in my phone and use it for some days. will try the calls.

That will be better i guess to test the service. If everything goes well i will then decide. If not i will see other operators
If JioFi is working in your area then Jio sim will also work as calls works on data in 4G VOLTE and since you are getting data without any breaks there will be no problem, don't know whether JioFi sim can be used in other phones and can be used for voice calling,
You can try and confirm it for us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock