Has anyone subscribed to Jio Prime?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 8,045
RE: Subscribed to Jio Prime Membership

mpvelu said:
Any one find improvements in data speed and network strength after subscription? . I heard that the prime members are moved to a separate server.

You mean they programmed the towers to differentiate prime and non prime members? How's that even possible bro!

ilikered said:
You mean they programmed the towers to differentiate prime and non prime members? How's that even possible bro!

He meant routing through a proxy server or vpn to slow down non prime user (capping their speeds). I guess!

i subscribed jio prime through MobiKwik.i got Cashback rs.20 as supercash.promocode : PRIME

It can be possible to give different speed for non prime and prime users... We can say it's not implemented but we can't say it's not possible...

ilikered said:

Bro if you cross 1GB fup then speed reduced to 128Kbps but still if you have a second sim then you can get 1GB full speed on same tower on 2nd sim. So differential speed on different sim in same tower is possible.

But they will not implement it as Non prime members are essential for business as you cannot keep all 100 million prime with you so you have to keep adding subscribers after 31st march 2017 and if these non prime sees bad speed then they will not come to Jio

Subscribed to Jio Prime Membership

Yep correct. It's possible. And as you said, they won't implement it.

IMG_20170312_115216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock